Honestly, I don’t even know how to start.
I just know I wanna share with you what I consider as right. I have been pushing myself to write about this topic but it is true that a person never thinks he or she is prepared enough for it. So I started. I could have kept it for myself but it still bothered me, I have to spread it among people who will value it. It is very strong feeling so I let the space for it to show off.
In the beginning, I need to warn you, dear readers, that I will be writing and talking about stuff not so many people will agree with. But I also strongly believe that my effort making a better world will not go to waste and I will somehow will help lot of you or I will inspire you.
So I am mainly writing these articles for open-minded people. I know I will be getting a lot of „negative“ feedback. But I am ready for it. Of course, it will hurt me from time to time but I am aware that it is not YOU who are refusing it but it is your mind, ego which has set some rules of behavior and it cannot imagine that IT would not be right. However, I used to be the same. What I know for sure is that not any of you, any of your true entity would ever allow another being to be hurt in any way.
Everybody and everything is the same. One whole, one consciousness, one universe. Only mind and senses can put something apart. They can nicely apologize our behavior and at that time we start lying ourselves.
TASTE AND HABIT. Lots of people, non-vegans, are literally addicted on meat and cheese. They think they cannot give up on that „taste“. So they are too ADDICTED on it. All is just a game of mind which can shade the truth by different ways.
I would like to slowly introduce a veganism to you because many people freak out when they heard this word. I, of course, was the same and I think the majority of other vegans as well. But the saddest thing about it is that we don’t even know what are we trying to fight against. We are simply condemn it automatically even though we don’t know what is going on. I didn’t know it either but now I totally understand and I wanna share it with you.
Why did I become vegan?
I will write only few primary facts which have incredibly influenced me. Of course, there will be a lot more and I will get to details in following articles.
- Because I was being lied throughout my whole life by this sick society which is able to „program“ us however it wants.
- I believe that whoever wants to raise spiritually then veganism is NECESSARY the part of it.
- I don’t want to eat dead meat, tendons and veins from an animal. My stomach isn’t a cemetery.
- I don’t wanna drink a milk which is not supposed to be for people but for a young cow. The same that I don’t wanna drink chimpanzee or giraffe one, I don’t wanna drink cow milk either. And I don’t even mention that a cow has to be artificially fertilized all her life to be able to give milk – each young cow is taken away from it to make sure that WE-people have milk. As soon as a cow is not able to give a birth and give a milk, it goes nicely guess where? Of course, into hamburgers. And also, milk decreases calcium from bones. No, no. It doesn’t raise it, but decreases.
- I wouldn’t be able to hurt any being with my own hands. Isn’t it hypocritical that you cannot do it but you can eat it?
- Meat and dairy products are just one huge business and live beings are just suffering and dying, they feel the same pain as we – people do and it’s just because of our taste, habit or maybe laziness.
- I am able to get EACH vitamin with nutriment and I don’t need to use animal. Since we are actively doing fitness you can see visible proof.
- I am a part of the Universe in the same way as any other being and I am not superior to anyone.
- I wanna be the voice of those who cannot speak our language.
I believe people will realize that hurting animals is really not nice. The same as by time they realized it was not right to have black people as refugees for personal needs.
SO You – who are on this way already, THANK YOU! Because you are helping the world and you make it more peaceful.
You, who have been deciding whether to go this way or not, THANK YOU! Because you feel inside of you that it is a right way and I know for sure that sooner or later you will take this way!
And you who are totally against veganism, THANK YOU! Because you read this article until the end and you have open mind. It is enough for me now.